I. Brief introduction
Beijing Government Scholarship (BGS) sponsored by Beijing Municipal Government, covers the tuition fees of international students, fully or partially, and is offered to the first year degree students only.
II. Duration and Value of Scholarship:
Full: tuition fee of the first academic year
Partial scholarship: half of tuition fee of the first academic year
III. Required Application Materials
2. Graduation certificate, degree, or diploma must be original documents or certified (notarized) copies either in Chinese or English.
3. Official transcripts of your academic achievement up to the present. The transcripts must be original documents or certified (notarized) copies in Chinese or English.
4. Proof of Language proficiency
Bachelor: IELTS 6/TOEFL IBT 79/TOEIC 750
Master: IELTS 6.5/TOEFL IBT 88/TOEIC800
5. Two recommendation letters from your referees. The referees should be professors or persons who can assess you academically.
6. A personal statement
7. One photocopy of your valid passport
8. Custody release form
9. One photocopy of your Guardian’s passport
IV. Application Procedure